For bodywork practitioners and students...
- Do you have difficulty saying no to scheduling a client, even when you can't physically do more?
- Do you feel like you don’t charge enough but are uncomfortable raising your prices?
- Do you often have sexual feelings for clients?
- Do you feel inadequate in your communication skills?
- Do you feel burned out in your work?
As an instructor in the bodywork field since 1998, I have seen many students and practitioners struggle with similar issues relating to boundaries whether it be around time management, ethical dilemmas or personal development.
Supervision is the process of meeting with someone to discuss perplexing issues that arise during the course of your career. As a supervisor, I listen and collaborate with you to create goals to move forward.
Call (541) 728-3004 or email email@example.com for more information.